An incentive trip is a reward to motivate and reward the employees of a company or its clients. It is a planned activity which seeks to create and encourage relationships of a group or rewarding a job well done.
An incentive trip must be unique, creative and playful. They can be focused on sports and group activities. It is a perfect choice if you are looking to promote teamwork and competitive spirit. They can also revolve around cultural themes or just be a luxury trip
Some of the aspects that you should take into account when planning your trip incentives are:
- It is important to have a balance between leisure and business activities.
- The selection of the destination is a key to the development of activities.
- Keep in mind the demographic characteristics of the audience and adapt the activities to their needs.
- It must be always new and attractive. The idea is to reward and encourage audience’s participation, so you should get your attention and never had been made before.
- It is recommended to make a site inspection in the selected destination to check all the services contracted.
Panama is the best destination for an incentive trip for the following reasons:
- The Tocumen International airport serves as the homebased for Copa Airlines and is a regional hub to and from The Caribbean, South, North, and Central America and additionally features routes to some major European cities.
- 5 Convention Centers
- More than 23000 hotels rooms over the country
- New modern convention center ready in June 2020
- Outstanding venues with experienced professional staff
- Best entertainment programs for your events
- Tourist Attractions (Nature, Beach, City, Culture, Shopping and Award-Winning Gastronomy)
- Safety and Security
Panama is a city where you can find nature, modern city and beautiful beaches in a very short ride. When you come to Panama you will experience all this city has to offer without spending too much time going from one place to another.
With a total of 11 years of experience organizing group travel, our team works with you to bring together all the elements of your travel requirements for meetings, conferences, events, education and special interest groups.
Whether you’re organizing a conference to engage your employees, assist to a seminar, trade show or taking your school on an educational trip abroad, we can help you deliver the logistics you need.
Our team has been organizing travel packages for groups of all shapes and sizes for over 11 years. We have the localized market knowledge and supplier connections to land you the best fare options for group travel, delegate packages and optional inclusions for your budget.
Considering taking your group on an international vacation? Here’s why you should consider Panama:
- It is easy to get to
- The History of the county
- The climate
- The culture
- The adventure
What’s interesting about Panama is that, once you’re out of the city, breathtaking, natural beauty surrounds you. Panama has waterfalls, a volcano, rain forests, coral reefs, and hundreds of native species of animals. For the adventurous traveler looking for something different, eco-tourism in Panama is unparalleled. Groups traveling to Panama can find something for everyone.