Caracas, Margarita Island and Coche Island in the Caribbean
7 days / 6 nights
Take a visit trip to the bustling capital of Venezuela and then combine the joyful Margarita with night life and shopping activities with the pristine and relaxing Coche Island with their white sand and turquoise water beaches ideal to profit the charming Caribbean atmosphere...
· Excursion in Caracas to Avila Mountain National Park in Cable car.
· Cruise and stay in the pristine Coche Island. Ideal for relaxing. The more actives will be happy also doing sports: diving, windsurfing, kitesurfing, biking and so on.
Day 1. Caracas: The Caribbean Metropolis (D).
Arrive to Maiquetia International Airport. Assistance at the airport. By a guide that will present the program and some tips useful in Venezuela. The bustling capital of Caracas is a green sunny and joyful city surrounded by the Avila Mountain National Park . Transfer to the hotel. Overnight.
Day 2. Caracas-Margarita Island (B-D).
Breakfast. Excursion to Caracas’ cable car, during which you will have a panoramic sight of the city. Enjoy the splendorous view of the capital from the Avila Mountain. Have a close look of the Humboldt Hotel, an architectural structure built on the highest point of the Mountain. Admire the view of the Caribbean Sea in one side and the city in the other side. From this point, the altitude is approximately 2.850 mts. Get a great view of the big city and the contrast with the Caribbean. The calm and bucolic way of living in the mountain, strongly opposite of the tumultuous city. Transfer to the airport. Flight to Porlamar. Assistance at the airport and transfer to your All Inclusive hotel located in front of the sea. Overnight.
Day 3-4. Coche Island (BLD).
After breakfast transfer to the pier where you will board the lively Cruise that will take you to Coche’s Island. Be comfortably transferred to Margarita’s unexplored neighbor island. Travel across amazingly white sandy beaches, and embrace the tropical atmosphere that will develop on the cruise. Caribbean music, joined with open bar of fruit and rum cocktails, will harmonize throughout the journey. For ecotourism lovers you have also a quiet and relax Cruise Once in Coche, enjoy the wide and secluded beaches, where you can practice kite surf, windsurf, snorkeling, diving, etc., and if sport just isn’t your thing, relax good days on the calm beaches. Overnights in All Inclusive in Coche Island.
Day 5-6. Enjoy Margarita Island (BLD).
Breakfast .Transfer back to Margarita Island .Fulfill your days with the tropical ambiance that the Island can offer and enjoy the long Caribbean beaches, take one of our multiple excursions, or get ready for the excitement that Margarita gives to its visitors at night. Overnights in All Inclusive.
Day 7. Margarita – Caracas (B).
Use your last day at the island to see the handcrafts of the island and take a piece of Venezuela’s Caribbean pearl back home. Free time until transfer to the airport to take your 1 hour flight to Caracas and continue with your International flight.
· Assistance at the airports.
· Private transfers airport – hotel – airport.
· 1 night in Caracas with breakfast.
· 3 nights in Margarita Island with All Inclusive.
· 2 nights in Coche Island with All Inclusive.
· 1/2 day panoramic tour and Cable Car Excursion in Caracas.
· Full Day Excursion to Coche Island, with lunch, open bar, taxes and bilingual guide.
· Caracas – Porlamar – Caracas
· Domestic airport taxes. (3US$ per person/per flight)
We recommend bringing: bathing suit and towel, hat and sweater for the evenings, sun glasses, sun screen and insect repellent.
· Overflight Angel Falls in Canaima. (Private Services)
· Kitesurf classes with Instructor in Margarita.
· Full Day Excursion to Los Roques from Margarita. (Only Groups)
· Windsurf classes with Instructor / Full Day.
· Full Day Excursion to Grenada Island from Margarita. (Only Groups)
· Swimming with Dolphins in Margarita.
· Full Day Excursion to Tobago Island from Margarita. (Only Groups)
· Horseback Riding in Macanao desert in Margarita.
· Full Day to Cubagua Island from Margarita.
· City Tour in “Chiva Rumbera”: local bus with open bar, music and dances in Margarita (Only for Groups).
· Full Day to Los Frailes Islands from Margarita.
· Shopping Tour (Margarita is a Port free).
· Snorkeling in Los Frailes.
· Full Day Jeep Safari in Margarita Island.
· Kayak in La Restinga Lagoon.